Defective Product Legal Options
If you are a victim of a prescription drug side effect, you have come to the right place. The mission of DrugNews.net is to help consumers learn about these side effects – and about their legal rights when they have been hurt.
For nearly 100 years, the United States court system has ruled that manufacturers of defective products are liable for foreseeable injuries caused by their negligence. The same applies to companies who make and sell defective drugs or medical devices.
In many cases, reports to the FDA are the starting point of awareness. In other cases, independent researchers may investigate a pattern of side effects. The FDA, medical organizations, and public health groups will publish warnings that attract media attention.
- Actos & Bladder Cancer Lawsuit
- Cymbalta & Severe Withdrawal Lawsuit
- Januvia & Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuit
- Mirena IUD & Surgical Removal/Vision Issues
- Morcellation Procedure & Cancer Lawsuit
- Risperdal & Gynecomastia/Juvenile Diabetes
- Depuy Hip Replacement Lawsuit
- Testosterone Therapy Heart Attack Lawsuit
- Viagra & Skin Cancer Lawsuit
- Xarelto Internal Bleeding Lawsuit
- Yaz/Yasmin & Blood Clots Lawsuit