Free Case Review

If you or a loved one experienced side effects after using a prescription drug or medical device, you may be eligible for compensation to cover medical bills and other expenses.

Know Your Rights

Speak with a lawyer who specializes in defective drug and medical device litigation.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Speak With a Patient Advocate

We know your time is important. So our patient advocates are available 24 hours a day by phone, email or chat. We’re here to guide you every step of the way.

Learn About Side Effects

Our database contains some of the most up-to-date information available from the FDA on side effects from many of the top drugs. Plus, we feature the latest safety studies from around the world.

Understand Your Legal Rights

Our patient advocates have the latest info on all drug injury lawsuits. Plus, we work with top attorneys to make sure your case is qualified quickly and handled effectively.

File a Product Liability Claim

You can find out if you qualify for a case in a few easy steps. It never costs anything to speak with a lawyer, investigate your claim or file a lawsuit unless you receive an award.

Assistance is available now.

Call (888) 391-1315 to speak with a patient advocate.

Get in touch with us.

Call, email or live chat with us today to see how we can help.

Need a quick answer? Call us!
Reach out to us by email.
live chat with DrugNews
We are here to help now