(888) 391-1315


If you or a family member were diagnosed with abnormal breasts, gynecomastia or juvenile diabetes after using the antipsychotic drugs Risperdal, Abilify, Seroquel or Zyprexa, you may be eligible for substantial financial compensation.


Thank you for contacting DrugNews. Your inquiry has been forwarded to one of our Patient Advocates. A representative should be in touch with you in less than 24 hours but hopefully much sooner. 

For immediate information, you can reach us on our 24/7 Defective Drug Hotline at 1-888-391-1315.

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(


“Love Drugnews and all the great information. The patient advocate I spoke with was knowledgable on the drug I was taking and knew exactly whether or not my side effects qualified to file a claim. It was a very easy phone call and I spoke with my lawyer that very same day.”

- Susan from Madison, WI

“I was diagnosed with bladder cancer after taking Actos but was hesitant to call a lawyer. They helped me choose a firm that specialized in helping victims with my exact problems.”

- Jim from Palm Beach, FL
free case review

speak with a patient advocate

Get the information you need to know. Our patient advocates offer the latest information on Risperdal side effects, claim information and news. There is no obligation and never a cost to you.

side effects injury

learn about side effects

Antipsychotic drugs like Risperdal and Abilify have been linked to juvenile diabetes and abnormal breast tissue growth in teenagers. If you have these side effects, we can help.

legal claim

understand your legal rights

If you or your child has any of these side effects, it is important to speak with a lawyer and understand your rigths. A statute of limitations does exist so do not delay.

drug settlement

File A Defective Drug Claim

In a few easy steps, we can let you know whether your situation might qualify for a lawsuit against Risperdal, Abilify, Seroquel or Zyprexa. And, we can have you talking with a qualified attorney in minutes.

Assistance is available now.

Call (888) 391-1315 to speak with a patient advocate.